The Jungfrau Region is world famous for winter sports
- Downhill skiing - Lauterbrunnen is a convenient base to ski the entire Jungfrau Region , which can be accessed using the Jungfrau ski pass
- Cross country skiing, conditions allowing 100m from our door
- snow shoeing - increasingly popular in our region
- ice skating at Muerren or Interlaken
- winter hiking across the entire region
- Relax in a spa!
As the snow melts, the region springs to life with a wealth of diverse activities. Whether a nature lover or adventure seeker, the Jungfrau region is the place to be.
- Hiking trails, fauna and flora
- Mountain biking
- Swimming in the local indoor & outdoor pools, lido's down at the lakes
- Picnics and BBQ
- Local folklore evenings in Lauterbrunnen and region
- boat trips on Lake Thun and Lake Brienz
This is just a taste of what our area has to offer.Check out our Facebook Page Swiss4seasons